Quick Shuttle has put the following Terms of Service in place in order to provide you with the best possible transfer service:
- Airport transfer delays may occur due to reasons beyond Quick Shuttle's control, i.e. traffic incident, weather, etc. We strongly recommend you purchase travel insurance when making your travel reservations in order to cover yourself, should such a situation arise.
- If Quick Shuttle is not able to pick you up on time, causing you to pay for alternative travel or services, Quick Shuttle agrees to pay the balance of your transportation.
- Missed flight: Quick Shuttle strongly recommends that when you book your airport transfer you allow enough time for check-in. Auckland Airport is consistently busy with traffic during the day and even more so during peak traffic times.
- Should you miss your flight due to incorrect information provided to Quick Shuttle, i.e. incorrect date, pick up time, pick up address; incorrect contact number; incorrect number of people travelling; excessive luggage (not notified at the time of booking); Quick Shuttle reserves the right to take no responsibility.
- Email communication is our preferred method of contact. Emails ensure that times, dates and other information are adhered to, as this information has been provided to us in writing. We also accept text messages. Feel free to text us on 0274147651.
- If your arrival flight into Auckland is delayed, rest assured that we will still pick up you or your group, however, please understand that we do have other clients to take care of, so there may be a delay due to another pick up.
Cancellations and Refunds: Quick Shuttle requires 48 hours notice for all cancellations. Refunds will be given for cancellations outside 48 hours, less transaction fees.